Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!!

I had so many posts planned. I'm not getting any of them done.

Sad, isn't it?

But--I managed to pull myself together for a few minutes and slammed a few things together really quick before my diseased brain noticed what my fingers were doing. So, for your Halloween enjoyment, Some Stuff:

Recently my son has discovered Garfield, and for some reason, he's taken a shine to 'im. So here are two haunted house scavenger hunt games, and they have the warm (and slightly sticky) seal of approval from a 4-year-old:



(Click on the picture to follow the link.)


(...and here's PART TWO):



Does anyone have a favorite movie they like to watch around this time of year? I prefer spooky over gore, and thought-provoking over...well...cheesy dialogue. Here is one of my favs (and it's R, FYI):



Here's a little movie that involves Death and a Kitty. (What's with all the cats around here, anyway?) I liked it. And I promise it has a happy ending:



And the last one is another fun little game that answers the question: What happens if you steal a vampire's teddy bear?



Happy Halloween!!

17 comments:

Millie said...

FIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRST

I adore you. :)

Elizabeth-W said...

We were almost late out the door because we were so involved in helping Garfield find the donuts!!
Glad you're alive and well--even if you do have a tail. Reminds me of an old x-files episode....

Super Happy Girl said...

YOu love Donnie too?!?!?!?!?!!


I LOVE DONNIE! I own it, I watch it regularly. By myself.

:D

Super Happy Girl said...

Oh and the soudtrack too.

Super Happy Girl said...

I own it edited, btw.
So If you ever want to come down and watch it a couple of times and eat non-rabbit food...

Super Happy Girl said...

DEath kwitty:
I went awww and then OH NOES and than awww.

Marie said...

You've been in a serious funk and my computer has been, too. I think it's evil spirits. Maybe we need to all get together and have a mass exorcism. I'll bring refreshments.

Anyway, like I told you I LOVED the package and even took pictures of everything before and after unwrapping so I could blog about it, but the pictures are on my computer, and my computer isn't working.

Why do the evil spirits conspire to keep me from celebrating Halloween? Why do they conspire to keep me from celebrating Wynne, the weeniest of Halloweenies? It's because they're jealous of you and your magnificently wacked brain, that's why. And they're mad I didn't share any of the molded chocolate Halloween suckers with them.

Marie said...

Oh, and I've still got the "reprocessed bat guano" and "teeth of the carnivorous chicen" candy jars you sent me last year; I refilled them and put them on the front desk at my work today in honor of Halloween. Everybody thinks you're hilarious. And they are right, of course.

Marie said...

That would be "chicken," not "chicen."

But I'm sure a carnivorous chicen is pretty fearsome.

Anonymous said...

I've never seen Donnie Darko but it looks like my kind of movie.

I'm just not the romantic chick-flick type.......no, I much prefer sinister bunnies.

Elizabeth-W said...

My 8 year old solved one of the Garfield puzzles. We'll start on the next one probably today. She loves that kind of thing. It gives me a headache.
Do you remember the computer game called 7th Guest?

Melissa said...

I missed it! I can't wish you a happy Halloween because I took a break while my parents were here. I am soooo lame. Sigh. Well, consider this an EARLY Happy Halloween for next year, m'kay?

Jean Knee said...

awww that little kitty became a zombie kitty. That is so sweet.

Millie said...

Thank you for all the sweet comments yesterday. I think you have a hot bod - especially the part that made the cock (shaped) suckers. That is one amazing bod you have, Wynne.

:)

Anonymous said...

I'm late. (I missed Halloween.)

But to answer your question, Wait Until Dark still scares the snot out of me and I already know what's going to happen.

What's up with that?

Aaron said...

Dear Wynne,
I want to play the bean game.
love,
Tyler

Anndi said...

Death Kitty? Coolest. Thing. EVAH!