Thursday, December 6, 2007

In the News

Would you believe it? Our soggy little town made it onto CNN News. The first four photos are our town, and starting from about frame 1:02 in the video "Washington State Storm"well, that's our town they're talking about! And that stretch of I-5 that's under 10 feet of water? That's Centralia! The second video that plays, "Floods Swamp Washington"that's ALL Centralia, and that's the Wal-Mart I...uh, used to shop at. I don't think it will be open anytime soon.

What is wrong with me that I'm excited to find this on national news?

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh, I think everyone likes to be recognized... for... um... something...

Anonymous said...

are you okay wynne? hope so. you sounded cute talking about calling people from your ward. but how did you get that task if you are in the ward band? tee hee. had to throw that silly in there. you conversation was funny below how some of them are on your roster but some were still not sure what church you were from even when you said it and still needed map directions to the church. old list? hope all gets better for you all very quickly sweetie.

blessings and prayers,
kathleen :)