Friday, June 6, 2008

Free Monkey to a Good Home

Here's the deal: Jake received some goodies in the mail this past week from one of his grandmothers. She sent him some monkey-related itemswhich Jake adoresbut he already has a copy of this particular movie, and this is the second monkey that grandma has senthow many monkeys does a boy need, anyway?

He has agreed to share the love and send the extraneous monkey paraphernalia to some other kid/adult/canine/parakeet/etc who doesn't have this much monkey love in his or her life.

So, are any of you readers in need of a monkey in your life? Leave a comment if you're interested, and I'll do a random drawing of those interested in...oh, two weeks, then throw the monkey and movie in the mail to you.

And I may not be around much* for the next two weeks or so (I've been procrastinating church projects again).

* When am I ever?

11 comments:

Elizabeth-W said...

We used to have a George monkey that vibrated when you tickled him in the right places. I took it to nursery and he freaked out the babies.

Shar said...

Georgie pordgie puddin' and pie
chased ol' jasper and made him cry
laughed at jake
as he ate his cake
so now to George we'll say goodbye.

and kapria can't wait to say Hi!

Super Happy Girl said...

Oooh count me in.
I must have a George and I'll tell you why: CG was Daily Hero's fav book as a kid, and he still likes him.
Once a gave him a big ol' tin box with CG and he loved it :D

PS: You may go away for a short while.

elasticwaistbandlady said...

I'll take the movie and the monkey as long as its not attached to the loathsome Jack Johnson soundtrack. :)

We have a bootleg copy of Curious George. The movie, not the actual monkey. But anyway, if I win, I'll throw out the bootleg and repent of my bootleg video watching sins.

See, you could save my very soul, Wynne.

omar said...

Six. A boy with any less than six monkeys might as well be a girl!

I don't even know what that means. Sorry, it's early and I'm sleep deprived. Anyway, count me in. We're a George lovin' household. We have the movie, but it skips in spots because the boy used to take it out of the DVD case and run with it to wherever we were (inevitably dropping it a few times) to let us know he wanted to watch it. It's developed some scratches over time.

Melissa said...

Ah... church stuff. You need my calling. RS Teacher. Once a month baby... then you're DONE for FOUR WEEKS!! :D
No Curious George for us though... we already have the movie and I don't want any more stuffed animals in my home.

Suburban Chatterbox said...

Well, if we get Curious George then you have to have the blues clues big musical movie. <3

Super Happy Girl said...

Did you know your profile has been seen 999 times?
WOW!! Cool huh!


PS: You are kiling me ;)
Flipper HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Super Happy Girl said...

HEY!!!!
I just checked and I was 1,000!


WOO HOOOOOOO!!
Party!
Party!!!

Meghan said...

I'm back. Sort of. How did you survive your move? I'm going crazy!

elasticwaistbandlady said...

Back off sucker monkey lovers.....Curious George is going home with me!

(He wanted to get all kinky and kept asking if we could include this man with a yellow hat but I told him that I wasn't that kind of girl)