Friday, October 12, 2007

Another Halloween Fix

Okey-dokey. More Halloween just-for-fun links. Now with 25% less fat!

If you post this one on your blog, please link it so I can see it:

C'mon. Come up with a better tombstone and I may send you something.

A classic (it's safe, Melissa, I promise):

Muffin Films are the best!

If someone can find a better Halloween-related Strongbad email that this, let me know:

Strongbad gives costume suggestions.

A waste of time. Utterly. But I really like the design of the game:

A game. Not a great one, but I like the sound effects.


And I loooove this one (NCS, after you click, the very last picture on the bottom right is for YOU):

Anyone else enjoy the portraits in the Haunted Mansion?


Also, you only have this weekend plus a Monday to get your contest entries in! Would it help if I said just by entering you may get something*? Does it help to know you can enter as much as you like? That anonymous entries are accepted via email**? That you would really make my Halloween if you do enter something? Please?

*Supplies limited, act now.
** For all you lurkers out there. My email is muskadillo at hotmail dot com, by the way.

14 comments:

Elizabeth-W said...

My 4 year old's favorite was the floating baby :)

Super Happy Girl said...

I LOVED the Beware, that was great.
That was a good SN e-mail. Did you know Homestar's full name is Homestar Michael Runner?
The one baby is creepy :P

Thanks for the dedication. Not.

Anonymous said...

hey wynne:
really liked the tombstone. hope your night is grrreat, kathleen

elasticwaistbandlady said...

I knew Constance looked familiar! That's because this guy lives close to us and he graduated from Sam Houston State where my Papi attends school! They featured him in the paper last year and they used Constance as the accompanying photo.

Melissa said...

Wynne - I don't know where you find this stuff! I'm still looking for cool halloween links... but most of the stuff I find is LAME!

Suburban Chatterbox said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Suburban Chatterbox said...

http://chloespassionhouse.blogspot.com/2007/10/for-wynne.html

Yes, that is EXACTLY what I mean to say in my last post. I hope someone will read it at my funeral..

Anyhow. That link may not fall in any of your contest categories, Wynne dear, but you have inspired me.

Carrot Jello said...

so what do I have to do to enter? Give you a Halloween link? Is that is? Then you pick? Then I get a prize? Because I'm your favorite? Wow. That's easy.

Sally Anne said...

Wynne,

The internets went haywire on me.

I will scramble, but I doubt I will get anything really cool done in the next few hours... I have to, um... Hey is that a bird?

procrastinatingly,
Ms. Sarah Anne

elasticwaistbandlady said...

Wynne! I didn't know the deadline was today. :( I was working on something last night about a cool prank that my uncles played on my mom several times but I don't like the way it's turning out.

PLAN B!

Kimberly Vanderhorst said...

You is crazy, girl. Serious crazy.

elasticwaistbandlady said...

Okay, I posted something. But I'm still working on Pan B.

elasticwaistbandlady said...

I got two things up now. Are you going to make me go for a third??!?

Marie said...

I put a custom tombstone in my post today -- lots o' fun -- thank you for the link! Your blog is the best Halloween destination of all!

So do you think those changing Halloween portraits are done with holograms, or is it the Forces of Darkness?

And thanks for reminding me of the joys of Homestar and friends. I took a little stroll down Goofball Lane.