Wednesday, October 24, 2007


Grand prize awarded to elasticwaistbandlady for this great link:



Other links that were entered, in no particular order:

From kristine, an interactive haunted house game (which means you just click a lot, and eventually you'll get to the next room):

OoooOOOoooOO!


From hollywood:

Costume Idea Zone


From melissa, Ben & Jerry's Halloween site:

Who knew ice cream could be frightening AND fattening?


Danielle sent me not one, not two, but three games (and Jen sent the last one, too):

Bouncing Eyeball GameAdd Image


Plenty of Halloween-themed jigsaw puzzles for everyone


Witchy Cat-bowling


Here's another from elastic:



And several more that didn't lend themselves to a cool screenshot link:



Thanks for playing, everyone!

7 comments:

Melissa said...

Elastic DID have the coolest videos :)
Super Saturday, eh? That was my favorite time of year when I was E.C. I curled up in a corner and rocked and hummed to myself till the darn thing was over... lucky for me they don't do a Super Saturday here! Oh yeah!! :) Good luck!

elasticwaistbandlady said...

Ed McMahon said I may already be a winner.....and boy howdy, was he right!

Sarah said...

You definitely picked the right ones! By the way, I got your package yesterday and am thinking about the ethics of drugging my kids so I can sit and listen to them for a few hours uninterrupted. Thank you so much! And yes, we would so be best friends. Next time you're in town give me a heads up and we'll have a slumber party and paint nails.

wynne said...

melissa--Yours was pretty cool, too, you know. I'm glad that they re-did the site--it's much better than it was last year. Hurrah for Ben & Jerry's!

elastic--did you know that Ed is a psychic? Really. He can see the future!

No, not really. But maybe.

hollywood--You mean I didn't include narcotics in the package?!? Oh no! That must have been what I was forgetting, and that has been causing this uncomfortable nagging feeling...

wynne said...

No, that nagging feeling is just my kid asking me "can we play games now?" at the top of his lungs...sigh.

Lesley C said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you for the fun Halloween CD! I received it ages ago but managed to head out of a town for a week and not write sooner. It's awesome!

Anonymous said...

miss ya wynne :)

hope all is well with you and your guys.

you rock, kathleen :)