Monday, September 22, 2008

Hey! It's FAAA-ALL!

That's right. It is now officially fall. And you know what that means, don't you?

It's only...




More specifically, that means for the next six weeks or so I'm going to be having a little bit of Halloween on my blog, starting with a contest. (Jeff said to wait at least until October 1st, because some people will get sick of it, but this is my blog, and I can do what I want with it. So if you don't care much for Halloween...I don't know. Come back in November?)

Okay--let's get down to THE CONTEST!!!

8 comments:

Mad Libs Millie said...

This won't be like that contest on "Seinfeld," will it?

Melissa said...

Hurrah! I pulled up some of my Halloween headers today... I think I'll wait a few more days... but I'm getting ready :)

Super Happy Girl said...

"I'm going to be having a little bit of Halloween on my blog"

YAY!!!!!
Do you realize I met you a year ago?
Well, do you??

Jean Knee said...

I approve this Halloween-ness

Kimberly Vanderhorst said...

Halloween isn't really my thang, but I love you to bits so I'll stick around. Have fun!

Jean Knee said...

Oh geez Millie, I just remembered what the "Seinfeld" contest was.




Go Halloween

Elizabeth-W said...

You and my daughter are soul sisters. She loves Halloween at least as much as you do, I think. She convinced me that today, after kindergarten, she can put up all the H. decorations.

elasticwaistbandlady said...

Oh Wynne, In the world of Ministry "Everyday Is Halloween."